Tuesday, October 23, 2012

How to Go Camping with Your Family in Oregon

 How to go camping with family in Oregon
by Park (a R/W 7 Student)

Nowadays, many people enjoy going camping with their family to share time together. Oregon has great nature where people enjoy camping. There are several steps to going camping in Oregon.

The first step in going camping in Oregon is to get enough information on camping. The information can include why people go camping, where they go, what kinds of equipment is needed, and so on. For example, I explored some information on the Internet and asked some questions of my friend who had much experience camping. He strongly recommended that camping was very good for families and introduced a few places to go camping.

The next step is to get camping equipment. We should search stores, compare prices and performance, and finally purchase the necessary equipment. For instance, although some people tend to buy new camping equipment, I decided to get some used equipment from the Internet and Goodwill, because I could buy stuff cheaper there. In addition, my friend gave me sleeping bags.

The third step is to learn how to use the camping equipment. We should learn how to set up a tent, make a fire, etc. My friend taught me how to set up tent, make a fire, and so on. I practiced and practiced.

The last step is to select where to go camping with family, and just enjoy camping in Oregon with beautiful nature.  A few months ago, I decided to go to an Oregon coast camping area.  My family set up the tent and made a fire to roast beef together.  After that, we swam in the pool and played soccer. We really enjoyed camping.

It is easy to go camping with your family in Oregon, and camping with you family is an important way to share time with family members. Just make a plan, then your family will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment