Wednesday, January 30, 2013


How to protect your skin from acne

Adolescence no doubt is the most beautiful part of life, however some girls suffer from annoying acne during this period. Many girls want to make their skin flawless and attractive. It is true that protecting skins well may help people look young or and feel energetic. Here, I want to share with you some tips I have used to protect my skin. I hope you will find a suitable way for yourself!


The Inside Part

Tip 1: Drink water
Remember to drink 2000 milliliter of water everyday.(About eight glasses of water) I understand that you always forget to drink water while working, so you need to think of a symbol to remind yourself to drink water. For me, once I finish drinking a glass of water, I will put the glass upside down, in that way, when I glance at the glass, I will go to get another glass of water. So, try to think of a suitable symbol for yourself. If you do not like water, you can try something new, like, putting some honey or lemons in your water. In that way you will not be tired of drinking water. Anyway enjoy drinking water!

Tip 2:  Eat fruit and vegetables
You need to eat at least one fruit per day. Of course you can choose your favorite fruit, as everyone knows fruit are rich in vitamins. Here I recommend oranges. Oranges are rich in vitamin C, which can improve Antioxidant effects. Accordingly, vitamin C can inhibit the formation of pigmentation spots to promote its subsided.

Eat more vegetables than before. Some people may complain that vegetables are not delicious. If so, I will give you some good ideas to make vegetables more delicious. You have to learn to use flavorings. For instance, shrimp, seaweed, mushroom and mustard. (You can buy them in any of the markets in Eugene. If you just want to try my ideas, you can go to Safeway or Walmart and you can get a small amount of that. If you think my suggestion is suitabe for you, then you can go to Costco to get a bunch of that. Anyway, enjoy your vegetables.) If you put into these flavorings when cooking vegetables, you will find that vegetables can be very delicious.


The Outside Part

Tip 1: Wash your face after using computers
Computers are becoming more and more important to our lives. People use them to work, to watch movies, to listen to music, and even children use computers to do their assignments. It is true that we spend a lot of time on computers everyday. As a lot of people don’t know computer radiation is really bad for our skins, so after using computers, you should wash your face with water. In that way your face may feel relaxed and comfortable.

Tip 2: Use a face protection cream frequently
After washing your face, you need to use the face protection cream to protect your skin from being dry and contacting with dust in the air. Dry skin also makes people feel uncomfortable. In the worse case, it may cause dry and peeling skin. In order to prevent skin from being dry, you must remember to use cream every time you finish washing your face. Here is the most important thing you need to pay attention to: choosing the most suitable cream for yourself. I recommend Vaseline because it is easy to find in any markets.


A testimonial
My best friend Ran used to have serious acne on her face when she was a 17-year old girl. At that time, she had no idea about acne. Since my skin was very good, so she asked if there were any tips I had on protecting skin. As good friend I would very much wanted to help her, so I came up with all the tips aforementioned to help her and she has seen great improvement. Here are two pictures which can prove what I said.

As you can see from these two pictures, my friends’ acne noticeably are became better, and she has persisted for three years. So as long as you try, your efforts will also bear fruit. Enjoy protecting your skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment